Good grief... can anyone tell me where June went?! I sincerely apologize for my absence on lovemin - life has been crazy!!! Things should definitely think about slowing down this summer. Despite the craziness, June has been an awesome month.
Here's where I came out on my goals:
- read "Where'd you go, Bernadette?" - having a hard time getting into this one, we'll see
- host a Young Living class!!! - TUESDAY this is happening :)
- get some quality water skiing action in up north, as much as possible - CHECK
- change up my hairstyle- CHECK! I'm a blonde again!
- go on a date with my man - this NEEDS to happen. We have been basically passing in the night
- soak up my favorite TV show - So You Think You Can Dance - DONE -love love love this show
- make the front yard pretty- aka pull out most of the greens (there's too many) - I'm crossing out half because I definitely made progress, but I'm still working on this.
Not everything I wanted to do got done, but one amazing thing happened... we took my mom on a surprise trip for her 60th birthday and it was so great. I'll tell you more of the story later (and share some pics of the beauty in Maine- check out a few on my Instagram) but it went off without a hitch. Every day she kept saying, "this is so surreal" and "another beautiful day in paradise." So I am thinking that it was a success.
As for July.... I feel like I am just trying to keep my head on straight. As much as I love summer, it is just so busy. Every single weekend from now until September is booked. They are all great things, but yikes- it's nice to have a little freedom in the schedule here and there. Oh well, I am going to do my best to soak up all the goodness and take free moments to create spontaneous fun. Here's what's on the docket for my goals.
- go on a date with Chris- for real this time
- soak up warm summer days – go to the beach or sit out on a patio
- find peace amidst the crazy – take a day for me to breathe
- read a novel
- get dressed up and go out- dinner, dancing, wine, or something
- think more about blog stuff – what do I want to make of this space?
That's all I've got for now! Looking forward to re-energizing and gearing up for another crazy but awesome month. Praying that yours may be equally amazing.
Want to share your goals?
Join me as I link up with Hayley over at The Tiny Twig.